Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tanya's Angels


I love my job. I have the great opportunity to meet wonderful people. I first met Tanya at one of the first weddings I shot for my friends; Jenn Smith and Jim Wraight. Shortly after Tanya asked if I would be interested in photographing her wedding to Dave Ayres. We have since become good friends, and I have had the joy of photographing Tanya, Dave and the boys Ethan and Johnny. So when Tanya asked me if I was interested in taking some head shots for her home based business- I jumped at the opportunity. As a guy I would say she cuts hair, but she does so much more than just cut hair. She has a great talent with womens hair, and even cosmetics as you can see in the pictures. So if you live in the Durham area or don't mind driving out to Courtice let me know.

Thanks to Kerri, Megan and Elaina for being great models.

No comments: