Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wedding of Courtney & Russ

Courtney and Russ got married in sunny Mexico in June however Courtney's Mom, Joyce, had asked me in January if I could shoot the post-nuptual reception and I said yes without hesitation!  I first got to know this amazing family by shooting the wedding of Joyce's other daughter, Jennifer, 3 years ago and the relationship has continued over the past few years.  Spending the afternoon with Courtney and Russ and the entire family brought back great memories from Jen and Ryan's wedding but what I found was that I was having almost as much fun as they were!  What a great time we had laughing and capturing some great moments.  

I enjoyed being a part of another Jackson family celebration.  Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day. Enjoy!


Vendors
Photography - http://www.davidescorcio.com/
Venue - The Heritage Centre (Ajax Kingsmen)

No comments: