Friday, July 15, 2011

The Wedding of Michelle & Jeremy

 I had the good fortune of shooting the wedding of Michelle and Jeremy this past Sunday.  It was a first for me, as the wedding took place on a gorgeous yacht which casually sailed the Toronto harbour in the afternoon and evening.  Mother Nature was on our side as the skies cleared and the waters were calm (much like the Bride and Groom) so the backdrop of the Toronto skyline made for some nice shots.  The show was almost stolen though with Carly, Michelle's daughter, and her pretty smile and pink polka-dot dress. All eyes were on Michelle and Jeremy as they exchanged vows and enjoyed their reception with an intimate group of family and friends.  It was a really nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon and evening so I thank Michelle and Jeremy for giving me the opportunity to be a part of their special day.  Here are a few of my favorite shots.

Cheers, David

1 comment:

Stephanie/seenonflickr said...

Oooh, on a boat, how awesome.