Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Leah


This blog update comes with both good news and sad news.  See I first met Carolyn and Ryan back in 2007 when we first talked about the their wedding in 2008.  This was a big step in my business, this was the first true client that wasn't associated to any friends.  So as a fairly new business this was an important step.  If you have been following the blog I have been meeting up with Carolyn, Ryan and baby Leah shortly after she was born.  And we have been meeting every 3 or 4 months to photograph Leah's growth during the changes of the season.  So the first year project has come to an end, that's the sad news.  The good news is that my family has made some great friends, and we had a lot of fun capturing the last session at my home.  Hope you enjoy the photos.

No comments: