Monday, September 12, 2011

Engagement Session with Kristy & Richie

An old friend I connected with on Facebook, asked me about shooting photos for her daughters who both got engaged this past year.  So I jumped at the chance, my friend Lynn is one of the nicest people you could meet.  So I was excited when her daughter Kristy wrote me and we started to plan our engagement shoot.  We picked the Scarborough Bluffs for the session.  I can't remember the last time I was there, and was excited to take advantage of the number of backdrops we would have to choose from.  Kristy and Richie are a great couple, and as most session the first photos we are all a little stiff, and in no time we all get more comfortable, relaxed and had a lot of fun.  Here are a few of my favorites from the day.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

David, you did a great job!! I'm impressed with these precious shots. I hope I get to see more. We'll see what Richie and Kristy have to say about that. I love your use of the beauty that park has to offer. Thanks David.