Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Chris and Lindsay's New Baby Ava



I was so excited to see Chris and Lindsay.  We first met back 2011 with their engagement photos for their 2012 wedding,  and this time I get to share another wonderful photo shoot when they brought over their first baby, Ava.  She was as my mother in law would say "a treasure". Chris and Lindsay have jumped into their new role perfectly, both seemed very comfortable with Ava who was only days old.  I know men months later who are still afraid to hold the child, afraid they might break them.  Good on ya Chris.  Lindsay looked as beautiful as every, the kind when woman get jealous that she just had a baby and looks that great.

Ava is a beautiful baby, and I'm very happy for Chris and Lindsay.  I have posted a few of my favorites from the day, I hope you like them. 








No comments: