Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding


Yesterday was probably one of the most memorable weddings I have ever been a part of. Not only did I stand up for my best friend Tom in his wedding party but my wife also stood for her dear friend Kara as a bridesmaid. Tom and Kara met through us and yesterday was... well... words cannot express how great the day was so I thought I would share these two photos. The first is one of Tom as he opened a gift from Kara prior to the wedding and the second is a book that was also given to him from his future wife. The smile on his face says it all.

1 comment:

counts said...

Although David was not the official photographer for Tom's wedding .. I know for sure he was the first choice without a doubt but having to be in the wedding party and take pictures would have been challenging even for David. But I will say the few pictures he did take of Tom and I in the hotel were seamless, we didn't even know he was working. David is a true professional and I mean that in form of a person and as a photographer... wish you were available years ago when I tied the knot. Great job !