Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Wedding of James Rutherford and Becky Evans

Wow has the weather ever been crazy this summer. On the afternoon I arrived at Becky's house around 1pm on July 26 I couldn't see two cars in front of me with the dark skies and the pouring rain. Shortly after that rain storm and a full morning of rain weather gods gave us a beautiful sunny day. And other than the wet grass at the families beautiful home in Inisfil the day was perfect. The property was stunning! I was really excited about this wedding, as I am for all weddings I have the pleasure of attending. This was the first wedding where the bride and groom had scheduled to meet and take photos before the service. The moment that they first set eyes on each other was amazing, and the few minutes they had alone was priceless.

No comments: