Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Wedding of Heather and Blair

This past weekend was a bit of mixed emotions for me. I love what I do and this has been a very busy year for me and my business. And for that I am eternally grateful. However this was my last wedding for 2009. I had the pleasure of meeting Heather last summer when she was a bridesmaid for Jennifer and Ryan's wedding. It was great to see Jennifer again, since I haven't seen her since the birth of her baby boy Owen. Only this time she was in the pretty blue dress instead of the white wedding gown. The wedding of Heather and Blair went off perfectly, how can you complain when you get married in November and you have the opportunity to go outside for
formal shots of the Bride and Groom? I know the girls who flew up from Florida didn't think 13 degrees was so balmy, but the rest of us from the Great White North felt like it was a summer's day. We had a large wedding party and lots of family pictures to take and I couldn't thank the Maid of Honor Brittney enough for getting all the groups ready when it was there time. And while I'm on the thank you path, thanks to the family and bridal party who were fantastic, kept everyone loose, entertained and good looking too.

Heather and Blair, I wish you all the best as you both begin your lives as husband and wife with your beautiful girls Shawna and Olivia.






Vendors
Photography - http://www.davidescorcio.com/
Venue - http://www.royalashburngolfclub.com/

No comments: