Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fun Shoot

I have known Tanya for some time now. We first met a few years back at my first official wedding shoot as Tanya was styling the bride's (Jenn) hair and also applying her make-up.  Just watching that process and again time after time in the recent years as I've worked with Tanya I know Tanya and many others out there who choose the hair style and make-up artist profession are true creative artists at what they do.  After Jenn's wedding I photographed Tanya's wedding and we have been friends ever since.  Tanya asked me if I would be interested an taking some photos for her for an upcoming competition she is entering.  I jumped at the opportunity to work with Tanya again as we had done a similar thing a year ago, but much more casual and out of her house at the time.  This time around we would be in the salon she works out of called 'Aqualibrium' in North Oshawa.  Joining us for a fun day was one other artist from the salon, Monique and also the make-up artist Patty and models Andrea, Allison, Kelsey, Travis and Sean.  And of course Mark helping style up the models and just about everything else we needed.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day.
Participants
Photography - http://www.davidescorcio.com/
Venue - www.aquilibrium.com

No comments: