Monday, June 28, 2010

The Park w Lesley, Peter and Sydney

It was great seeing Lesley, Peter and Sydney on Fathers day.  We haven't seen each other since the wedding day. We met up in a small park in Whitby with the goal of taking some pictures of the family.  Sydney made it a lot of fun and challenging.  She was like Dora the Explorer, checking out every bit of the park and somethings more then once, just to make sure she didn't miss anything the first time out.   Sydney is a little cutie.  By the end of our time in the park she was walking with Dad and stopped, looked back at me and waited for me to catch up.  Then took my hand and walked with me, Tooooooo Cute.  Happy 2nd Birthday this weekend Sydney.  I hope you have a great party.
Cheers, David

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Loving the pictures so far. You have done such a great job!!! Thank you so much