Sunday, June 27, 2010

Engagement Session with Chris, Joanne and MacKenzie

I met up with Chris and his fiance Joanne and her daughter MacKenzie for some photos at Rosetta McLain Gardens in Scarborough.  We had a lot of fun taking shots that late morning do jumping in and out of shelter as the rain came and went.  I thought the photo shoot would be the highlight of the day but I was wrong.  I learned something new this day, it was Step Fathers day for this soon to be family :)  The family let me know they went out for breakfast before meeting and Chris receiving gifts from MacKenzie.  Welcome to fatherhood Chris.  I posted a few of my favs, hope you like them and you can get a good sense of how much fun we had, and how beautiful the three of them are together.  I can't wait for the wedding in September.
Thanks again for a great time
David

No comments: