Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Wedding of Kym & Justin


 
Wow what can I say..... I had the amazing experience of shooting the wedding of a very close friend of mine.  I`ve known Kym for 6 years and have had the good fortune of meeting and spending time with her now husband, Justin, quite a bit so their wedding day was extra special for me.  Being able to capture the special quiet private moments, such as Kym and Justin first seeing each other at the Fire Hall, is something I will never forget. 
I started the day with Kym and her bridesmaids (a great group of really fun and supportive ladies) at her home and then moved to the Fire Hall to catch up with Justin and his buddies.  It was a lot of fun and what great props to work with!  The ceremony & reception was held at Madsen`s where Kym and Justin`s fairytale day continued well into the night.  
I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to spend so much time with Kym and Justin during their wedding day.  I had a front row seat to everything and it was a day I know I will remember for a long, long time.  I had a great time and I hope the pictures reflect the spirit of the day.  Here are a few of my favorites.

Justin waits as Kym approaches him for the first time in her bridal dress.
Kym, looking fabulous just before the ceremony
Thanks to my 2nd shooter Shauna for capturing my favorite shot of the day.


Thanks again, David
Vendors
Photography - http://www.davidescorcio.com/
Service & Reception -  http://www.madsens.ca/
Bridal Dress - http://www.everlastingmemories.ca
Flowers - Aurora Greenhouse

2 comments:

Faye Cooper said...

WOW David this has left Dan and I wanting to see more... they are amazing great job.
from Dan and Faye

Christie said...

Great job David!! It was so wonderful getting to spend all that time with you and Shauna on the day of- and I know it meant a lot to Kym to have someone who cares about her so much there as well!!