Sunday, May 15, 2011

E Session with Tamica & Kervin

 The wedding season is now in full swing for me, and its an exciting time.  My first shoot for the week was with Tamica and Kervin who are getting married later this month at the Nestleton Waters Inn.  Its a beautiful place and I'm excited for the beautiful couple.

We met up at Rosetta McClain Gardens in Scarborough.  The park is not yet in full bloom but we took advantage of the beautiful and different suroundings in this little park.  We had a great time laughing lots, even if they laughted at me and not always with me, it was still fun.  And the best part was to see them glow in laughter and smiles that people would kill for.
So here are some of my favorites from the day, hope you like them.

 Thanks Tamica and Kervin
David

No comments: