Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pat and Jessica's Engagement Session

I met up with Pat and Jess at a beautiful park in downtown Oshawa called Valleyview. This was my first time in the park and will not be my last. Who knew the "shwa" had such a beautiful park in the middle of the city. The session was a lot of fun and went by very quickly. I simply asked the couple to sit or stand in a place and just let them be themselves.... as much as you can be yourself knowing there's a guy holding a camera and a large zoom lens looking right at you.

I know that I usually like b&w photos over colour. But this time I loved the way the colour seemed to just pop on Jessica's shirt, that and both Pat and Jessica's eyes just brought that little something else to the shots.



Thank-you Pat & Jess for a fun evening!
Can't wait for the wedding- should be a lot of fun.
David

1 comment:

aljones said...

great job David----someone finally got my son to smile for a picture-----Pat's father